Thursday, November 15, 2007

Hotels replace Gideon Bibles with "sex kits"

American Family Association
The latest fad with some hotels is to replace their Bibles with "intimancy kits." For instance, at New York City's trendy Soho Grand Hotel guests can enjoy a gourmet mini-bar, an iPod, a flat-screen TV and even the company of a complimentary pet goldfish. But no Bible.



In their never ending effort to liberate additional donations from the gullible, the American Family Association (AFA) has launched a two-front war; a campaign to save Xmas and now a campaign to save the Gideon bible. I suspect that the faithful travel with their own copy of the King James. So who's deprived by the absence of a hotel bible? Just give me a room with a well stocked mini bar. And if I'm ever fortunate enough find myself in a room with a sex kit, I just hope it comes with instructions.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home